Transform Your Home Hi-Fi Experience
Make your entire digital music collection instantly accessible to your stereo system with the NS-6130, a network player with fully symmetrical L/R channel layout, AKM 768 kHz/32-bit DAC, and noiseless signal processing that works a special magic on everything from Hi-Res Audio to MP3s. A new Onkyo Controller app presents thousands of albums on your connected HDD in a finger-friendly graphic interface, so you can find what you need in seconds, or use Google Cast™ or AirPlay® to cast what’s playing on your mobile or PC. Applying analog philosophy to a digital component, the NS-6130’s proven circuit layout combines with VLSC™ pulse-noise-removal technology to deliver a clean and stable signal to your amp. Sweet looking and very easy to use, this component cues premium-quality music when you want it with sound to move body and soul.
Connect and Play HDD Audio via USB Connect mass-storage-class HDDs via front or rear USB inputs and put your entire digital music collection at your fingertips. Use the new Onkyo Controller app to browse, select, and play albums from HDD quickly and easily.
Supports 11.2 MHz DSD and 192/24 Hi-Res Audio
Hi-Res Audio signals contain more information so that the sound coming from your speakers is closer to that captured on the recording. The NS-6130 preserves the fidelity of Hi-Res Audio with state-of-the-art D/A conversion and VLSC™ processing so you get deeper insight into your favorite music.
VLSC Removes Digital
Pulse Noise Pulse noise is inevitable when converting digital signals to analog. VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) compares vectors from input/output signals and uses that information to erase noise. A pure analog signal is fed to your amp, resulting in improved detail resolution and clarity.
Google Cast™ for Mobiles and PCs
Google Cast lets you cast audio from your mobile or laptop to the NS-6130. Control playback via familiar apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android™ devices as well as Mac, Windows®, and Chromebook computers.
Stream Audio with AirPlay®
Send app-based audio from Apple laptops, PCs, and iOS mobile devices to the Network Audio Player over AirPlay in moments.
Selectable Dual-band Wi-Fi®
Connected homes mean more network traffic. Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® lets you select an uncongested channel for smooth and stable wireless streaming.
Any Music You Want, When You Want It
TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn streaming and internet radio services are conveniently accessible using the Onkyo Controller app or remote controller. This Network Audio Player also supports direct streaming from the Spotify Connect application.
Separate Power Supply Paths for Stereo Precision
The NS-6170 features a twin monaural layout for L/R channels with separate power supply paths, upgraded transformer, and extra-large audio capacitors for left and right DACs. This dual design enhances power stability and precision for extremely accurate stereo playback, adding authenticity and emotion to the musical experience.
Premium 768 kHz/32-bit DAC
Digital signals are converted into a smooth analog waveform by AKM’s premium AK4452 768 kHz/32-bit DAC. New output filters minimize noise for a cohesive soundstage and clearer imaging.
• 2 x USB Type-A Inputs (Front and Rear) for Audio Playback via Mass-Storage Class HDDs* with Easy Music Selection via Onkyo Controller App for iOS*1 and Android™*2
• Supports Hi-Res Audio Playback: DSD (DSF/DIFF) to 11.2 MHz; FLAC, WAV, Apple Lossless, and AIFF to 192 kHz/24-bit
• Google Cast™*3, Wi-Fi®, AirPlay®, and Spotify®
• Support for TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn Streaming Services*4
• FireConnect™ Multi-room Audio Distribution*5 to Optional Wireless Speakers*6
• Supports a Variety of Compressed Audio Formats Including MP3, MPEG4 AAC, and WMA
• Jog/Push/Enter Controls Including Power ON/OFF, Play/Pause, and Stop
• VLSC™ Signal Processing Removes Digital Pulse Noise for Clear and Accurate Sound
• 768 kHz/32-bit (AK4452) Digital-to-Analog Conversion from AKM
• High-Quality Audio-Grade Circuit Componentry
• Aluminum Front Panel and Robust Anti-Resonant Flat Chassis
• Stable Anti-Vibration Insulator Feet
• Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® for Stable Wireless Connectivity
• Auto Standby and Wake on Network Signal Detection Functions
• One-Line Dimmable FL Display
• Remote Interactive (RI) Remote Controller
• 2 x USB-A tipo įėjimai (1 x priekyje ir 1 x gale)
• Interneto laido lizdas
• 1 x Analoginis stereo išėjimas
• 1 x Skaitmeninis koaksialinis išėjimas
Matmenys ir svoris:
• Matmenys: 435 x 100 x 317 mm
• Svoris: 3,5 kg