PB13-Ultra - The Ultimate Expression in Sheer Power
Our flagship ported subwoofer the PB13-Ultra commands respect. At 155lbs it is physically imposing and monstrously powerful. Yet musical nuance and refined character are what truly earned its stripes. When sheer impact is what counts, the PB13-Ultra delivers its music and movie payload B52 bomber-style with strategic precision, subterranean extension, and jaw dropping slam and impact. When the score calls for sound in a supporting role, the PB13-Ultra is deft, and gentle—perfect in its part. This unmatched combination of power and poise will delight the discriminating audiophile and hard-core home theater enthusiast alike.
SLEDGE AMPLIFIER STA-1000D: INTELLIGENT AND SOPHISTICATED POWER
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra 13 driver, packing 1,000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface and easy-to-use, LCD display. This will make your set-up and integration with home theater or stereo system quick and simple.
Sheer power alone is not enough. The SB13-Ultra’s amplifier equalization curve has been expertly optimized. Its roll-off is gradual, transient response superb and group delay extremely low. This roll-off profile makes the most of available 'room gain' so that under optimal conditions the SB13-Ultra can extend in room to 15 Hz or deeper. Even more, these characteristics make it ideal to pair with other SB13 Ultras for a multiple subwoofer configurations.
SVS 13.5” HIGH OUTPUT DRIVER
To equip the SB13, SVS’s audio engineers started miles ahead of other subwoofers. Their advantage? The famed Ultra 13 driver. Which they then optimized for a sealed application. They revised the motor geometry, added a unique voice coil and custom gap extension plate. The result is a sealed subwoofer that delivers higher thermal power handling, more symmetrical force/displacement profile, lower distortion, and increased linear stroke. Only SVS engineers could start with the Ultra 13 driver. Only SVS engineers would push the envelope this far to deliver the clean, deep low end of the SB13-Ultra.
• FEA-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
• Unique and optimized bifilar wound, 3" diameter, ultra-high-power aluminum voice coil.
• Unique gap extension plate for additional linear stroke and reduced distortion.
• Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
• Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response.
• Black gloss or full veneer black oak finish options
• Front-firing 13.5" driver
• Front-firing triple 3.5" high-flow flared ports
• Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
• Rigid and braced Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet
• Detachable power cord
• Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
Žemų dažnių garsiakalbio savybės:
• SVS 13.5” high-performance Ultra driver optimized for sealed applications
• SVS custom-tooled die-cast aluminum basket
• Flat-wire, 3” diameter, high-power, high-temp, 8-layer, aluminum voice coil - unique to SB13-Ultra
• Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
• Dual 9", composite layered, linear roll, extreme excursion spiders
• Integrated tinsel leads
• Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
• Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround
• Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
• Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
• FEA-optimized overhung motor structure with custom gap extension plate enhances force/displacement symmetry, lower distortion and increases linear stroke
• Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
• Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
• Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
Sledge STA-1000D įmontuoto stiprintuvo savybės:
• STA-1000D Sledge with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
• High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
• Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
• RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
• Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
• Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
• Normal and Hi input voltage switch
• Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
• Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the SB13-Ultra
• Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
• Two (2) digital PEQs with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
• Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
• Adjustable digital delay on main speaker line-level outputs to time-align the speakers and subs
• Input impedance - 24 k? (unbalanced RCA) / 22 k? (balanced XLR)
Matmenys ir svoris:
• Matmenys (HxWxD): 57 x 52 x 79 cm.
• Svoris: 70,3 kg.