Šis produktas What Hi-Fi? Awards 2016 apdovanojimuose nugalėjo Geriausias CD grotuvas iki £500 kategorijoje
The new CD6006 is a fine-tuned version with even more specially selected components and new layout circuit compared to its CD6005 predecessor, the What HiFi “Best CD player under £500”.
We also added more rigid feet to further eliminate vibration. The oversized power supply feeds the digital and analogue circuitry of the player, where the high-quality CS4398 DAC converts digital signals to analogue, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s own small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, we have included a new remote that also controls the PM6006 amp.
Altogether, the CD6006 is a match made in heaven for the music lover who wants nothing but the best performance at an attractive price, and it is also perfect for lovers of portable music, thanks to its iPod-digital connectivity. One more thing: the CD6006 features a newly developed, complex headphone amplifier with headphone amp gain setting for a wider range of headphones.
Marantz HDAM Technology
Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards to replace standard IC's. These HDAM's consists of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths. Those devices are doing exactly the same thing as the Op-Amps, but outperform the regular IC Op-amps dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in a much more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. Over the years Marantz developed different types of the HDAM to improve quality and to fit to the special requirements of a product category like CD or amplifier.
High Current Power Supply
The audio power supply employs high speed, high current Shottky Barrier Diodes and high current storage capacitors.
Reference Quality D/A Conversion
The CD6006 features high resolution D/A conversion and is equipped with the reference class CS4398 D/A converter, which provides up to 192 kHz/24 bit resolution for optimum fidelity with high resolution audio file types.
High slew rate op-amp + HDAM-SA2 headphone amplifier with headphone amp gain setting (Low/Mid/High)
The headphone amplifier section features our HDAM-SA2 circuit with three gain settings (Low/Mid/High) for a wider range of headphones.
Plays USB audio sources (MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV) / "Made for iPod/iPhone"
The CD6006 can play back MP3, WMA, WAV and AAC files from a connected USB storage device. It is also specifically "Made for iPod/iPhone", to directly play back your iDevice music through the CD Player's high quality D/A converters.
• CD, CD-R/RW playback, Front USB input certified “Made for iPhone/iPod”
• Support of WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA file playback via USB devices
• Further sound tuned with carefully selected components
• High quality 192kHz/24bit D/A conversion (CS4398) and accurate system clock
• Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA2 circuits
• Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and gain control
• Double layered bottom plate and rigid feet
• Gold Plated L/R/Coax Outputs
• System remote to control CD-Player, Amplifier and Network Player
• D/A Conversion Multi-bit, Delta-Sigma
• DAC IC CS4398
• Digital Filter CS4398
• Noise Shaper CS4398
• Low Pass Filter stage HDAM
• Output Buffer HDAM SA2
• Headphone amp HDAM-SA2+Buffer
• CDDA AUDIO
• Frequency Response 2 Hz - 20 kHz
• Dynamic Range 100 dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio 110 dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion 0,002 %
• Channel Separation 98 dB
• 1 x Analoginis stereo išėjimas
• 1 x Skaitmeniniai optinis išėjimas
• 1 x Skaitmeninis koaksialinis išėjimas
• D-Bus funkcija
• Ausinių išėjimas
• CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3 / AAC
• CD-Text / ID3 Tag / WMA Meta Tag / AAC Meta data
• iPod / iPhone compatible USB input
• HDAM version HDAM+HDAM SA2
• Power Transformer: El
• High Grade Audio Components
• Customised Components
• Symmetric circuit layout
• Extra metal plate for chassis strengthing
• Digital out off / Display off
• Headphone Buffer (HDAM-SA2)
• Separated rectifier circuit for analogue and digital circuitry
Matmenys ir svoris:
• Matmenys: 440 x 340 x 105 mm
• Svoris: 6.5 kg